1. It’s a fun, new kids’ comedy show, starring a terrible babysitter!
2. It’s at the beautiful Melba Spegieltent in the heart of Collingwood!
3. It’s about celebrating the alternative role models in kid’s lives – Aunties, Uncles, Grandparents, Babysitters, Neighbours, chosen family – everyone!
4. It’s about making mistakes and how we learn from them!
5. There’s a bit where we play Ninja Fart Warrior that is very, very funny!
The World’s Worst Babysitter is on at The Melba Spiegeltent from September 22 to 30
1. I play Cardi B at some point in the show
2. You get to hear about the time I almost got abducted in Cuba, never again will you get the opportunity to laugh at something so traumatic. Unless you see someone wearing Uggs publically, then I give you my blessing to laugh at them, but also cry at the dismal realisation that someone thought it was ok to wear those things of the house, maybe they thought it was a sexy moonboot? But then again a sexy moonboot is like a sexy Peter Dutton, there’s no such thing.
3. I’m performing at the Belleville and they have the best-fried chicken (sorry Colonel). Come for the deliciousness and the chicken as well!
4. I will show you my tits, and by tits I mean….
I hate myself for doing that
5. Buy a ticket and it’ll go towards feeding my German Shepherd, if you don’t, he will have no food. Also picture of him below:
Charisa Bossinakis – None Taken is on at Belleville Sept 24 – 30 (but not 29)
1. “Don’t pick up the phone, you know he’s only calling cos he’s drunk and alone.” (Dua Lipa, 2017) aka it is DEEP and THOUGHT-PROVOKING.
2. Are you very, very, very easily impressed? This show has got you covered.
3. A man is wearing a trenchcoat and is NOT naked underneath! For once!
4. A silent knight attempts to dismantle the patriarchy through the medium of physical comedy based jokes and puns.
5. Bravery. Do you like it? Do you thrive on it? Do you somewhat dispute it? This knight-boy experiences and re-experiences it before your very eyes.
Straight White Knight is on at Belville from September 17 to 23
1. A never before seen line up
2. Jock strapped chaos
3. Hair in all the right places
4. 100% dude free
5. Award winning comedians (featuring The Travelling Sisters, PO PO MO CO, Beau Heartbreaker, and Becky Lou just to name a few)
Kimberley Twiner presents Dudebox at The Fringe Hub: Lithuanian Club: The Ballroom on Sept 26, 27 & 28
1. You will feel a little closer to humanity.
2. You will become a hound for anagrams
(my show features quite a few anagrams, I’m very proud of them. They’re fun and very addictive)
3. A show for introverts and extroverts alike
Whether you’re out, loud and proud or prefer the creature comforts of home, there is something for everybody!
I’ll even allow you to bring your cup of tea into the venue!
4. Everyone who sees it raves about it. Don’t be left behind, be a part of the buzz, get into it before everyone else does
5. All genders and identities are welcome!
Chloe Black performs Transistor Sister at Pilgrim 20 -28 Sep (not 27) at 8.30
1. Because acting
2. Have you ever seen a pigeon walk through blood? Get ready.
3. Think actors are just wankers that play dress ups? WRONG! We don’t call it ‘dress ups.’
4. I, Fishlace Jones, have produced/performed over 130 one-man shows since the age of 3 ½. You can’t buy that kind of experience.
5. Because I’m definitely, definitely(!) gonna find a way to work Bonnie Tyler’s – I need a Hero into the show.
Charlie Ranger performs Fishlace Jones/ Behind the Curtain at Belleville Sept 11 – 16