1. We’re two lovely boyfriends who do very funny sketch comedy. If you don’t know what sketch comedy is, it’s like a bunch of little gay plays. So if you love comedy but have a short attention span you will love this show!
2. This show is the sequel to our first sketch show, Woah, Alyssa! 1, which ended on a legendary cliffhanger. Come find out who survived the mysterious plane crash!
3. For real tho, this is our second fantastic show at MICF, so you could say this is your chance to see living legends.
4. We know this sounds bold, but our tagline, “queer comedy for normies”, pretty much sums it up; we put on a show that’s very gay and weird but also funny enough that we’re pretty sure your straight grandma can come and have a good time. (If your grandma’s even STRAIGHT)
5. It’s conveniently located at Crowded in the Vaults: Pilgrim Bar at the perfect time of 9.10pm from the wonderful dates of the 26th of March to the 7th of April!
Colwyn & Fil perform Woah, Alyssa! 2 at Crowded in the Vaults: Pilgrim Bar