1. It’s a Southern Gothic parody show and I explain what Southern Gothic literary fiction is, so you’ll be able to tell that to your friends and make it sound like you done got book learning.
2. It’s a one-man play where I do all the characters so you don’t have to keep track of which actor does what, because I’m doing all of them. Isn’t that simpler?
3. You kept watching True Blood for the dialogue and the setting, not just all the hot butts.
4. You were led to the show by crows.
5. I promise to show you what they found in the river.
Small Tales Of Little Mercy is on at The Butterfly Club from April 12 to April 21