1. The show is named after my favourite AC/DC song and my favourite savoury pastry. Bon Scott, the lead singer of AC/DC, was mates with my mum. She told me once that they had their own doctor that they used exclusively to treat the entire band and their groupies’ STDs. The 70s, man.
2. My first ever job was at Macdonald’s and I got paid 7.32 an hour. The 90s, man.
3. It opens with a fun burlesque number, so if a fine set of sparkly mammaries are the thing you want to see at 8.30pm, then I am your gal.
4. The show contains mime, which is the safest form of comedy in a pandemic world as it has no surface contact whatsoever. That doesn’t mean you can mime hand sanitising though!
5. At some point, you will see a giant inflatable vibrator in this show. I’m not going to give away when this will happen.
Lauren Bok It’s A Long Way To The Bok (If You Wanna Sausage Roll) is on at The Butterfly Club Apr 12-18