1. We’ve built the World’s First Tarpaulin TV.
2. My dad features in it. He works at the tax office.
3. It’s got heaps of top tunes. Like ‘Race to the Race’ – about being late for your race at the Olympics – and ‘Artists and Cops’ – inspired by the Fitzroy police station.
4. It’s on at the Fringe Hub – surrounded by many other smashing acts.
5. Melbourne Fringe has just given us an extended season – that’s 7 more magnificent shows!!
As #5 there says, Melbourne Fringe has incredibly just extended the show for a second week!
This is a VERY last minute change so we are looking to spread the word as quickly as possible!
Madeleine Tucker – Olympik Phever runs until the 13th of October at The Lithuaniun club