2. If you love the West Wing, Story Corner’s latest instalment of the erotic fan fiction ‘The Best Ring in the West Wing’ will show you a side of Toby and Josh’s relationship you could only dream of (but once you’ve heard it, it’s the only thing you’ll dream of)
3. If the misuse of apostrophes or the use of text-speak in face-to-face conversation makes you want to set people on fire, this show is a good place to meet up with like-minded individuals
4. If you’re an outsider, or know an outsider, or aspire to be an outsider, Poet Laureate Telia Nevile is about to turn the amps up to 11 on behalf of outsiders everywhere – come along and give an almighty rebel yell
5. A beautiful turn of phrase is a joy forever, so a show like this, which is full of beautiful turns of phrase, is a joy forever x 1000 – come and ride the joy train!
Bookings Here http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2013/season/shows/live-on-air-poet-laureate-telia-nevile
5 Good Reasons to See Patrick Miller – Chaos
1. I do a really sweet entry to the show in a helicopter, smash the roof open with an ice pick, and belay on stage, with no helmet on, which is actually quite dangerous, plus, in the nude, plus, on fire.
2. I eat a lot of fruit, but not during the show. Ok. A little bit during the show.
3. The show is about Chaos Theory, which just happens to be amazing.
4. This is my second solo show. The first one, in the 2011 Melbourne International Comedy Festival Show sold out, and got a four-star review from the Age.
5. The first reason was a lie, and will probably not happen. But is still a good reason.
Bookings Here http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2013/season/shows/chaos-patrick-miller
2. Because if you leave us this cute puppy might accidentally get hurt. You wouldn’t want that, would you?
3. You and us have been together since high school. We didn’t even get mad when you told all your friends about the time you fingered us behind the bike rack.
4. Because we’re pregnant. I know this isn’t the best time to tell you, but we were going to tell you before. Honestly.
5. Because we love you. Let’s never fight again. We should have a baby.
Bookings here http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2013/season/shows/an-evening-of-sketch-boss-octopus