Five Good Reasons to See….Lou Sanz Speaks Easy
1. It starts at 9.15pm (except Sundays 8.15pm) – which means if you’re organised (naturally the onus is on you) – you can catch dinner and a show!
2. It’s a show about a show…so (draws long bow….) if you like ’30 Rock’ you’ll f**kin love this.
3. My boyfriend directed it. So you never know, the show could end with lots of sex or death…or both…at the same time.
4. I was once on Double Dare, yep I was a child star, Australia’s answer to Carrie Fisher…this is that story.
5. My last show Neverending Storage took out the Critics Choice Award at the Sydney Comedy Festival in 2012…this is not that show.
Sex and Death at the same time, sounds very Jacobean! Should be a fun night
Lou Sanz Speaks Easy is on at The Loft Lithuanian Club 9.15pm