1. Tres Miserables is the only three-person parody show of Les Miserables in the Fringe Festival in 2014!
2. Tres Mis sold out every show at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival earlier this year and it’s on for seven nights only.
3. It’s still about students, protests, love triangles and France, but it’s much funnier and shorter than the original epic musical.
4. Three actors play over 30 characters, 20 songs, in under 1 hour.
5. It’s on at the North Melbourne Town Hall, just upstairs from the Fringe Club, so get there early and check out the bar and free entertainment.
For ticketing and further information: