1: I’m the actual, real, proper star of The Chaser’s TV shows. I know, it’s easy to get us lot confused, but basically Chris is the posh one, Chas is the Italian one, Julian’s the bald one, Craig’s the woke one, and I’m Andrew – I’m the talented one. I am the only member of the group who’s even capable of doing a live music comedy show, so there’s no other option.
2: My show features golden oldies from The Chaser TV songbook, performed live in your face. I’m including a specially updated version of ‘The Eulogy Song’ to pay tribute to all the famous pricks who’ve died since the original.
3: I rarely tour solo. So rarely, in fact, I’ve never toured solo.
4: Unlike some Chaser-branded live shows of recent years, my ‘Solo Show’ even has someone from The Chaser in it.
5: I’ve already polished the show up during a season at Adelaide Fringe, and by the end of the run many audience members required counselling to cope with how much they enjoyed it. I’ve even been forced to add a ‘trigger warning’ to my show because it can trigger feelings of overwhelming good cheer and appreciation.
6: My show is the only one in Squirrel Comedy’s ‘Five Reasons’ series that demands six reasons to see it.
Solo Show is on at Trades Hall from March 26 to April 5
1) This is a prime opportunity to be introduced into society. Don’t let your absence be a scandal.
2) Bring your dear Mother. It will calm her poor nerves.
3) Physicians agree that an ample dosage of headstrong women is recommended for the common malaise known as ‘2020’.
4) Anyone of consequence should count a sensibility for improvised Regency comedy foremost among their accomplishments.
5) You miss every chance to change a dashing, wealthy, aloof gentleman that you do not take.
Improvised Jane Austen is on at Campari House from March 25 to 29
1. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like for a westerner to get famous in Russia (and even if you haven’t) this show will answer your questions.
2. The show garnered 4 and 5 star reviews and an award at the Edinburgh Fringe in 2019
3. You will receive vital tips about what not to do if you are arrested in rural Russia.
4. There is no other show at the festival by a British guy who became a TV comic in Russia.
5. You will learn Russian swearing extremely useful for resolving arguments in the sauna.
Pindos is on at Tasma Terrace from March 24 to April 19
1. Keanu Reeves – he is the most wanted actor at the moment, and it all started with a meme photo of him sitting sad on the bench. We want more of Keanu Reeve’s matrix.
2. Chasing Keanu Reeves
3. Chasing Keanu Reeves to have my baby. However, I am being considerate and will be freezing my eggs just in case it doesn’t work out.
4. Tips how to find love on Linkedin! In the past two years I have accumulated 34k Sugar Mummy and Daddys!
5. This is my 15th year in the entertainment industry, and I have accumulated a whole list of roles on Australian TV:
– UnderBelly for 20 seconds
– Upper Middle Bogan for 20 seconds
– Jack Irish for 20 seconds
– Please Like Me for 20 seconds
In 2020, I want to extend my career to 25 seconds with Keanu Reeves.
Chasing Keanu Reeves is on at Greek Centre from March 26 to April 19
1. Daywalker is based on 5 stories about my family.
2. The cure for Atheism: Once know for their drinking and witty conversation, atheists nowadays take themselves very seriously. Can it be cured?
3. Two stories about boats: I capsize in one of them.
4. Pack-A-Shit-Ticket: Can a mayonnaise dispute tear a family apart?
5. The importance of family research: Could you possibly be related to a serial killer?
Daywalker is on at Globe Alley from April 6 to 18
1. You will receive a questionnaire that will tell you just how woke you are
2. Has a Jehovah’s witness ever knocked on your door? Want to talk about it after the show? I used to be one and all the door knocking has really prepared me for stand up comedy
3. My comedy style has been described as deadpan, sassy, disarming and funny as f*ck and I know that’s your jam cause jelly don’t shake like this
4. I play some dope intro and outro music so download shazam and wear your dancing shoes
5. I’ve invited my crush to the show, please buy a ticket so I don’t look like a loser when she comes to see the it!!
Woke is on at Crowded in The Vaults from March 24 to April 5