1. Have you ever seen a show and thought “it was good, but needed more sexually charged lemons”? We got you covered!
2. Nan friendly. We encourage all kinds of Nans to come to our show. We love Nans.
3. You want to go and see lots of shows but time is precious? Because let’s be real, it’s the 21st century and you’re a busy bee with a short attention span who’s juggling pollinating while also flying between meetings! Why not see a show that is 6 shows in one! It’s burlesque, it’s slap stick, it’s comedy, it’s sketch, it’s heartfelt, it’s 60 mins. Get cultured real quick and then go back to being the first ever Bee-CEO. You go get ‘em tiger. Buzz buzz.
4. Underneath all the silliness of it, this is a show about making yourself vulnerable enough to go after what it is that makes you feel authentic and whole. It’s about taking risks. It’s about being true to yourself. It’s about acknowledging yourself and the things you want to do in life despite the obstacles and what others think. And that’s exactly what we are doing with this show. M E T A.
5. We dare you. We double dare you. We double dog dare you. Your Nan also dares you. Don’t disappoint Nan. (Plus you get a party hat on arrival).
Sweaty Pits – Pity Party! is on at The Butterfly Club Sept 24 – 30