1. Forget the daily hustle of life’s stresses and join in the laughter! Emo will tell you why it’s a bad idea to allow a jolly old man with a white beard to break into your house.
2. Experience culture shock firsthand through the eyes of a South Sundanese refugee.
3. Emo is an award-winning comedian and has a true gift for taking you on a journey through his storytelling.
4. Emo has not only performed across Australia, but through some of America’s biggest cities. From Toronto and at the JFL Comedy Festival in Montreal, all the way to New York City.
5. Not only is he exciting to listen to, but he’s also actually not bad to look at either.
Emo performs Black Santa at Fad Gallery Mar 25 – Apr 17
Tickets Available Here: https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2021/shows/black-santa
1. It’s a theatre show. If you like theatre, you’ll like Daydream.
2. It’s a sketch show. If you like sketch comedy, you’ll like Daydream.
3. It’s a show. If you like shows, you’ll like Daydream.
6. We can’t count. If you like counting, please help.
5. There’s 14 characters in the show, all played by Con and Charlie. You know you want to see that.
Con Coutis & Charlie Hill perform Daydream at The Motley Bauhaus, Fitzroy Nth Mar 24-31
Tickets Available Here: https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2021/shows/daydream
1. The resolution is unbelievable. Forget Blu-ray, DVDs, VHS or laser discs. This show will be as visually sharp as reality itself, maybe even sharper.
2. It’s fun for the whole family! But if it had to go through the film classification board, it would probably get an M15+.
3. You won’t believe how many genres this show can fit in it. I’d say at least nine – such is the power of the video hire store.
4. No need to rewind. I physically cannot do the show in reverse! You are in absolutely no danger of witnessing this.
5. No late return fees. You literally can’t return this show, so there is no way you can be charged for being tardy in doing so. Instead, you can keep it as a treasured memory forever.
Scott Limbrick performs The Last Blockbuster on Earth at The Improv Conspiracy Swanston on all Fri, Sat & Suns of the Festival
Tickets Available Here: https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2021/shows/scott-limbrick
1. This show will provide some much needed escapism – it’s a period comedy murder mystery in the style of Agatha Christie. Incognito! will transport you back into a time of martinis before dinner, when everyone was glamourous and intriguing.
2. There is absolutely no audience participation in this show. No one will ask you where you are from or what you do for a living. No one will ask you if you’ve noticed the difference between cats and dogs. You can just come along and sit in the dark and giggle. Fourth wall is maintained at all times during performance.
3. This is a fun, most-ages show. You can take your grandparents and your parents. You can take your teens. You can take a stranger. Please, only take a stranger with their permission. No pets.
4. Instead of staying in and binge-watching old episodes of Poirot or Miss Marple or Midsomer Murders, you can get out of the damned house and see a lovely new twisted version of these wonderful shows. With jokes. And now you’re out of the house!
5. We are performing at the historic La Mama Courthouse. This isn’t some weird venue that eleven months of the year is an office or a closet or something. This is a proper venue with a lovely and intimate foyer and bar where you can have a drink with the performers every night after the show and tell us if you guessed who the murderer was. See you there.
Incognito! is on at The Carlton Courthouse from March 30 to April 4
Tickets Available Here:
1. Come along if you enjoy sparkling red. The wine that looked at Champagne and said, “Hey, would you like some flavour with that?”
2. Come along if you enjoy big topics like neuroscience, memory loss, pollination, cyber security, memory loss, psychology and, arr, memory loss.
3. Come if you enjoy decanting wine. Which is a messy but useful thing to do. Much like having a drummer in a band.
4. Come if you like Durif, or don’t know Durif, or want to know the mystery of Durif. This show has a history tale in it about Durif.
5. Come along for a lazy afternoon wine and laugh. It’s at 4:20pm and so perfect for a pre-dinner learned or unlearned tipple.
Luke Morris performs The Wine Science Show: Second Vintage, at Coopers Inn, every weekend at 4:20pm
Tickets Available Here: https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2021/shows/the-wine-science-show-second-vintage
1. Value: Seven characters for the price of one ticket! Reviewers have said “Chris has an amazing talent with bringing characters to life and impeccable accents to match.”
2. Accessible: You don’t need to be young and hip or old and experienced to relate to this show. With so many characters operating on so many levels, all you have to do is be ready to have a good time.
3. Various Hilarious: Satire, irony, stories, characters, topical, surreal, observational, word-play, one-liners, and some plain old silliness… by the end of the show you’ll have seen it all, and it’s guaranteed to make you laugh.
4. Unique: there’s no show quite like Mephisto Waltz. Chris’ performance style has been reviewed as, “…completely different and out of this world…”
5. Adventure: You’ll cross four continents, save rainforests, find out about your own past, and maybe even learn how to dance. This is an adventure that you won’t forget.
Chris Marlton performs Mephisto Waltz at The Charles Dickens Tavern Mar 24 – Apr 4
Tickets Available Here: https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2021/shows/mephisto-waltz