1) 3 Little Gigs is back! 3 gigs! 3 comics! 1 show! The format was a smashing success at MICF this year with Sam Peterson, Nat Harris and Nick Quon. Now it’s back for Melbourne Fringe with an all-new line-up featuring shithot up-and-comers Arielle Conversi, Cam Tyeson and Rose Callaghan. Ripper!
2) Arielle rules. Rip-roaringly funny and an absolute karaoke fiend, Arielle is acerbic, engaging and altogether ace. Plus, she’s from Clearwater, Florida. Do you know what they make in Clearwater, Florida? Funny people and Scientology. So no matter which of the two she turns out to be, you’re guaranteed to get a laugh out of it.
3) Cam rules. Cam is a bloody tall man from Tasmania who carries a tinge of the ginge in his beardage. He likes football possibly a little too much and once appeared in an episode of the SBS game show Letters & Numbers. He lost to a badminton umpire. That bitter defeat has driven him to the stage to tell jokes for the approval of you, the most gracious and attractive audience.
4) Rose rules. Appeared on Triple J’s Debate Night and smashed Nazeem Hussain in a debate about hip-hop? Check. Created the #goslingwatch hashtag that sent the city into mild hysteria? Check. Slinger of c-bombs with surprising and impressive proficiency? You betcha. Rose is funny. Proper funny.
5) It’s cheap as shit. Here is a list of things you can’t buy for $15: Twelve litres of petrol. Jeans that fit properly. The love of a good man and/or woman. Here is a list of things you CAN buy for $15: A ticket to 3 Little Gigs, featuring short shows from three comics who will make you laugh in one of the best pubs in the city. Get into it!
A great way to check out three up and coming comedians in one night and a great appetizer of bite sized comedies to start your night at the Fringe!
3 Little Gigs is on at The Imperial at 7pm