1. Cousin Tara is an award-winning comedian and songwriter with killer pipes and mad-witch energy. She’s that relative who looks like they’d volunteer to build a well in Africa.
2. WUKKAS is an original musical comedy-cabaret with a whole lotta heart and infectious punk rock energy. It was nominated BEST CABARET at Hobart Fringe at the Edge 2020.
3. Buying a ticket to WUKKAS gives you access to the only show in town with koala death metal, soy sauce ballads and educational rap about the importance of friendship.
4. WUKKAS made its Melbourne debut online in June 2020 with support from the City of Melbourne COVID-19 Arts Grants. It was praised for its innovation and excellence. As the year 2020 has now been redacted, however, this presentation now never actually occurred.
5. WUKKAS, as in NO WUKKAS, as in YES, WUKKAS.
Cousin Tara performs Wukkas at The Butterfly Club Apr 12 – 18