1. You’ll be able to see this diverse group of comedians share their funniest and silliest sketches while still being sincere and honest.
2. It’s got so much heart and charm it’ll restore your faith in humanity.
3. Despite being a show by 5 people of colour, this show has universal appeal.
4. You’ll make their parents proud of their career choices.
5. It’s at 8:15pm at Tasma Terrace, so you can check it out after dinner and show your significant other how cultured you are.
The Tokenists is on at Tasma Terrace from March 24 to 30
1) Nostalgia galore! We want to relive your childhood fantasies! Who didn’t fall in love with the magic and excitement of Disney classics as kid?
2) We’ve got songs and musical numbers to delight! Let’s be real, it wouldn’t be a princess themed show if somebody didn’t break into song!
3) Real talk! It’s all fun and games in fairytale land but Princess Problems also deconstructs dives deep on social commentary. Princesses can be socially critical… who knew?
4) You’re supporting women in comedy! Meerna Yousif, Tara Fox and Maddison Verduci are all emerging players in the Melbourne comedy scene.
5) It’s funny! With appearances from historical figures and deities, there is plenty to be entertained by!
Princess Problems is on at Crowded in the Vaults from September 19 to 22