1. It mixes the absurdity of a post-apocolyptic world with all the fun and chaos of the Olympics.
2. It answers the question “What if Trump wins the election?” – with the best possible outcome.
3. You love eating American-style BBQ and then enjoying a show. Or vice-versa.
4. You want to see a show with a hive mind, mutants, the hybrid half-chicken/half-turkey “churkey”, crow giants, Greg, guessing games and news broadcasts all in one show.
5. You have this intense desire to use a promo code. And the promo code is CHURKEY.
ApocOlympics is on at The Tickle Pit @ Fancy Hank’s from September 28 to October 2.
Visit the Melbourne Fringe website for further details: