1. It’s easier than trying to get Chelsea to come to your house.
2. Chelsea plays five characters – you’re sure to like one of them.
3. Even if you don’t like any of them; that was intentional.
4. It features a Life Coach, an ex-Test cricketer, an adventurer, an Australian rapper, and a zoologist,
all offering motivational speeches to help you be a better you. Because, let’s face it; you suck.
5. Acceptance. Oh sorry; that’s the fifth stage of grief. Which you may experience if you don’t book
Chelsea Zeller performs High Achievers at Tasma terrace Apr 10 – 22
For Tix & Info go to the MICF website: