1. We play our own mothers, which is very new and very weird, and very fun. In the show they are lollipop ladies with tiny stop signs.
2. There is the most epic mini 80s musical about a queer teen romance you will see this Fringe.
3. We dress up as mushrooms and the costumes are very good.
4. We were nominated for Best Newcomer at Melbourne International Comedy Festival in April and this will be our first time not being ‘new’ in Melbourne.
5. We love performing as much as we love each other – which is a lot – and we’d love to meet you.
NOO SHO! is on at Lithuanian Club – The Loft and Arts House – Underground from September 15 tp 23