1. Just like in Church – come for the wine and crackers, stay for the live show.
2. There are no words in the whole show. You don’t have to understand English or have even gone to school.
3. The Virgin Mary is a badass superhero who has a permit from the government to commit exorcisms pretty much whenever. Wow! BYO tarpaulin.
4. There is a part of the show that features a realistic tour of the human anatomy. Cool!
5. Sh*t gets weird. It also has 5 and 4 star reviews and an award nomination from Perth Fringe World.
Virgin Bloody Mary is on at The Butterfly Club from March 27 to April 8