1. You get to combine your love of classic horror movies like Alien and The Thing with your love of going out to see live comedy. And it’s proper theatre at La Mama Courthouse so you can bring your parents or your older kids or your older kids’ parents. It’s for everyone.
2. If you were once part of a British World War II submarine crew who were killed one by one by an unseen beast, while attempting to assassinate Hitler, then you will find this farcical comedy play to be very relatable and entertaining.
3. If you were not once part of a British World War II submarine crew who were killed one by one by an unseen beast, while attempting to assassinate Hitler, then you will find this hilarious play to be very comforting and amusing. Either way, you’re a winner.
4. You get to experience six amazing character peformances, combined with a soundscape that will transport you into the bowels of a submarine for a joyously tense story about a hunt for a crazy monster.
5. This is from the makers of Incognito!, Denouement!, Mystery Radio Theatre, Man Bites God and Theatre of the World, so you’re in good hands as you let these pros provide you with an evening of fun and a timely reminder that the comedy festival isn’t just for stand-up. Hope to see you there.
Subhumans is on at LaMama April 19 – 24 All tickets and information can be found here: