1. It’s a sketch show set on a cruise ship, where Con plays every character you meet.
2. Con is booked as a comedian on the ship, so there’ll be stand-up.
3. Using his physicality, and literally hundreds of voiceovers, Con plays more than 17 characters in the show.
4. This is Con’s debut solo show, but he’s done two shows before this one.
5. The show he did with Charlie Hill last year was described by a Squirrel Comedy reviewer as “one of the slickest, fastest-paced and funniest hours of comedy I have seen for quite a number of years”.
Con Coutis performs Half Steam Ahead! at The Butterfly Club Apr 4 – 10 at 5.30