1. Statistics prove* that if you’ve never played D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) before, you ARE curious, and if you have played D&D before, we had you at D&D.
2. Normally nerds who like to play D&D do it in private free from the fear of ridicule; we have no such fear, we know we are ridiculous.
3. Jack will balance a colander on his head for a full hour and forty five minutes, all while doing a French accent. Oui, cést incroyable.
4. See us feign comfort as we squeeze 8 people on stage at once (some of them famous!)
5. You can listen back to the hilarious sound effect that you contributed when we release the game as a live episode on our stream (www.dicepaperrole.com).
*Go on then, look it up.
Dice Paper Role presents D&D Live: Myths & Legends is on April 8 & 9 at 10.30 with a bonus 3pm session on Saturday 9th