1. It’s my first solo show, so I’ll be a nervous wreck, which should be good to watch.
2. I know I said I’ll be a nervous wreck above but I don’t want you to think I won’t remember the jokes or anything.
3. Maybe I won’t be nervous? Maybe on the night I’ll be super confident (no chance).
4. Maybe if I wear sunglasses the whole time I’ll be less nervous…
5. Please come.
Luke McGregor will be performing at the Portland Hotel in the Locker Room
1. You get to listen to my dulcet tones for an hour.
2. You get to look at some eye candy for an hour.
3. You learn valuable life lessons that could save your life.
4. My show is the tri nations of comedy, a South African Kiwi in Australia.
5. It’s funny
Urzila will be performing at The Melb Town Hall in the Portico Room
1. I guarantee you will leave my show feeling better about your own life. I am 29 years old and had to move back in with my parents last year. Do you know how it feels to cock block your own Dad?!
2. THERE WILL BE CAKE AT MY SHOW (Seriously!)
3. If you have ever worn a hyper colour T shirt, owned a Hit Machine CD, watched Agro’s Cartoon Connection, drank Dr Pepper … DID I MENTION THERE IS CAKE??
4. I recently purchased a pirated DVD copy of what was meant to be ‘Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2’ …. it turned out to be illegal amateur footage of the most disturbing slash hilarious thing I have ever seen. I reveal what I saw in my show. It will blow your mind and stay with with you for weeks.
5. I will murder a puppy for every ticket not sold at my show.
Nath will be performing at Trades Hall in The Annex