Neil’s 5 good reasons to see Charmingly Useless
1. It’s very funny… let’s cut to the chase here, funny is what we’re after.
2. It has a lot of jokes in it. I mean a lot… jokes like “I was eating a salad earlier and it contained both chicken and egg… I ddn’t know where to start”
3. It’s at this years most exciting venue, The Imperial, and the ticket get’s you cheap booze from the bar.
4. It’s a best of, so if you’ve ever been curious what my shows are like… this is the one to try
5. I cover none of the important issues of the day… none, and that’s a promise.
If you’ve not seen this RAW winning comedian before (and you should), this should be a good introduction for you.
Neil Sinclair’s Charmingly Useless will be on at The Imperial from Sept 29th at 8pm