Agenda item two: It features four performers and a multitude of characters
Agenda item three: It’s being performed at the Tuxedo Cat, a fantastic hub for independent comedy
Agenda item four: The show sold-out at the 2011 Melbourne Fringe, which is more than the families of the cast combined
Agenda item five: No one needs to take minutes
2. Two comedians for the price of one. We’re both very different performers so if you don’t like one of us, you’ll probably like the other. (But really, you’ll like both of us).
3. Enjoying our show will let you know your opinions match those of reviewers.
4. On the right night we’re cheaper than going to the cinema.
5 Good Reasons to see KAI SMYTHE – BIG HAIRY FUN
1. Because he is so attractive.
2. He may look like a scary homeless man, but he sings and dances like an angel.
3. If you see his show, he wont have to eat his own shoes for fear of starvation from poor ticket sales.
4. the show in fuses video and live action comedy making Kai a multi-disciplinary artist. This is particularly good for grant applications.
5. Did we mention how attractive he was?