1) Its part of the fringe festival so you can say you are cultural and supporting the arts
2) Its cheap, even on a minimum wage job you could afford to come 1.7 times for an hours wage
3) There won’t be any gritty reboots of your favourite kids shows
4) There won’t be a convoluted love story involving a ‘meet-cute’ and easily resolved issues that are inexplicably stretched out because… script.
5) There is just as much existential angst as your favourite indie film yet it is still comedy.
For Information and tickets check out the Fringe website