1. You get to see TWO amazing shows for the price of ONE?!
2. This show features seriously funny comedy combined with fantastic live music ranging from Marvin Gaye, to Opera.
3. You can kick back with a glass of wine and watch this show in the uber chilled surrounds of St Kilda’s famous cafe – The Galleon. (It’s not usually open at night and I’m the only one performing there during the MICF, so it’s a bit spesh!)
4. There are plenty of reviewers and Facebook fans who’ll vouch for how good this show is.
5. A woman dressed as a man, cracking onto women, is always worth a look.
Larry Paradiseo and The Fabulous Dame Farrar are performing Live at The Galleon StKilda
For bookings and information visit the MICF site: