1. I’m Lawrence Mooney, so you get guaranteed laughs with requisite amounts of filth and philosophy.
2. Surely Not is at the beautiful Forum Theatre. It is a divine Melbourne location and you’ll be wowed and amazed by the glorious decor.
3. It’s about death which doesn’t sound very comic but is and better still it’s incredibly life affirming and piss funny. (Two reasons in one.)
4. There’s a wonderful choir in it too. So there’s a little bit of time to have a cry cry. Bring a tissue.
5. It’s what the properly cool people will be doing but you should still come anyway.
Lawrence Mooney performs Surely Not at the Forum Theatre from now to 5 April, then at the Melbourne Town Hall 14 to 19 April.