1. When Aaron and I started doing comedy together we both agreed that we didn’t want to be involved in gimmicks or marketing tricks. We thought quality stand up should be able to speak for itself. This is our first MICF show together. We’ve worked hard on it and think it is a good prouduct. We’ll also be wearing sequinned gold jackets. Come watch our ideals be compromised in the face of reality.
2. I think Aaron is one of the most exciting stand up in Australia. Unkown comedians often list their influences to give persepctive audicences an idea of what they’re like. Aaron is a true original. Nobody else in comedy is like him. I can only describe him as Homer Simpson if he was forced to endure a life Frank Grimes considered fair.
3. I’m (Angus Gordon) also in the show.
4. Aaron will probbaly bring snacks to share. On his facebook he eats meals requested by his fans. I can’t explain why it’s great but it is. This is a link to his page https://www.facebook.com/AronGocs?fref=ts
5. Aaron is a cab driver so he could probably give you a lift home.
Gold Jacket Comedy is on at Spleen Bar.
For more information and bookings and bookings vist the website: