1. It’s at a highly convenient location and time for a school holiday activity (Melbourne Town Hall, 2.00pm).
2. It’s scary in a good way.
3. You get to shout out audience suggestions.
4. The entire team of performers and producers is from Perth and we all have dogs.
5. It’s the only kid-friendly improvisation-based show in the Festival (improvisation without swearing or sexual references is TWICE AS IMPRESSIVE and FOUR TIMES AS FUNNY).
Improvilicious – The Improvised Guide to Spooky Stories is on at Melbourne Town Hall from March 28 to April 12