1. We’re all up and coming – come see us while it’s cheap!
2. Sam just recovered from Covid so we have amazing antibodies.
3. The venue looks like a giant pink womb.
4. Our show focuses on authentic expression and a genuine love of the craft. We avoid cheap gimmicks and superficial promotions.
5. Chelsea’s denim jumpsuit.
Chelsea Evans, Eli Landes, Sam Gebreleselassie Rising Stars of Comedy are at Heroes Bar April 9th and 14th.
1) This will be a debut festival performance from Simon, Mimi and myself, Eli, so you’ll be sure to hear some exciting new comedy.
2) My comedic style is completely unique, my material is utterly original and I don’t subscribe to identity politics.
3) I’m a straight white male.
4) It’s not like I actually care if you come to the show or not, you know. Like, I don’t perform stand-up comedy in some pathetic attempt to improve my self-esteem, or to feel a sense of validation, or as my one way of connecting to other human beings.
5) I need this.
Did We Just Become Best Friends? is on at Loop Project Space & Bar from March 28 to April 21