1. It’s a stand up and storytelling show that covers everything from estranged cat-parenting to a late 20s Autism diagnosis, so there’s truly something for every one.
2. There’s definitely no ukulele involved. But there is a ukulele on stage. Such. Tension.
3. I’ve noticed a lot of other people on this page are people I do improv with. It’s important I do better than them because if there’s one thing we learn from improv, it’s every man for themselves..
4. A fortune teller told me this show would end in a terrible fire, as such the absolute worst thing that could happen at this show is that we all perish in a terrible fire.
5. Writing this show is the probably the scariest and best thing I’ve ever done, it means everything to me to share it with you.
Kate Chalmers performs How Dare You at the Rattlesnake Saloon Sept 26-28