1. This show will provide some much needed escapism – it’s a period comedy murder mystery in the style of Agatha Christie. Incognito! will transport you back into a time of martinis before dinner, when everyone was glamourous and intriguing.
2. There is absolutely no audience participation in this show. No one will ask you where you are from or what you do for a living. No one will ask you if you’ve noticed the difference between cats and dogs. You can just come along and sit in the dark and giggle. Fourth wall is maintained at all times during performance.
3. This is a fun, most-ages show. You can take your grandparents and your parents. You can take your teens. You can take a stranger. Please, only take a stranger with their permission. No pets.
4. Instead of staying in and binge-watching old episodes of Poirot or Miss Marple or Midsomer Murders, you can get out of the damned house and see a lovely new twisted version of these wonderful shows. With jokes. And now you’re out of the house!
5. We are performing at the historic La Mama Courthouse. This isn’t some weird venue that eleven months of the year is an office or a closet or something. This is a proper venue with a lovely and intimate foyer and bar where you can have a drink with the performers every night after the show and tell us if you guessed who the murderer was. See you there.
Incognito! is on at The Carlton Courthouse from March 30 to April 4
Tickets Available Here: