2. You really want to embarrass your mate/lover/archenemy by having a song sung about them by a group of complete strangers.
3. We’re dressing up in dinnerwear especially for you.
4. Two Ukuleles!
5. AND a Cello!
2 Ukes & a Cello are playing Caz Reitops Dirty Secrets for 12 shows from 3/4.
1. The songs are funny. They will make you laugh. This is great if you are recently bereaved as it will take your mind off you missing your lost loved one for an hour.
2. The songs are catchy. They will make you go home humming something. This is great if you are an insomniac as it will give you something to do in the middle of the night instead of laying there hating your partner for their contented slumber.
3. The songs are popular. They will make you feel with it. This is great if you’re a bit of a fuddy duddy because you will be dragged up to date as you hear the genuine top 75 UK hits F*cksticks and Use My Arseh*le As A Cunt.
4. The songs are cultural. They will make you better informed. This is great if you are striving to better yourself as you will leave the show with such useful knowledge as in the UK most men wash their helmets before going on a night out.5. The songs are sexy. They will make you get aroused. This is great if you are a lady whose husband doesn’t pay her any attention anymore as you will remember how it feels to feel alive and probably get a moist on for the first time in ages.
Kunt & the Gang are playing Sahara Restaurant & Bar 27/3 – 14/4
1. They were listed in SMH’s Top Ten Rising Comedians in 2012
2. They are like Snugglepot & Cuddlepie on acid, and they sing too!
3. They will NEVER put a naked pregnancy photo on facebook
4. They are playing at the coolest venue in town, the Fab (verb) FAD (noun) Gallery in Chinatown
5. In their show, many important ideas are fhighlighted, including but not limited to:
a) A Dugong in a hat
b) A Llama with alpaca
c) Hitler on a Segway
KelFi & FiKel are playing the Fad Gallery 28/3 – 20/4