1. Come along if you enjoy sparkling red. The wine that looked at Champagne and said, “Hey, would you like some flavour with that?”
2. Come along if you enjoy big topics like neuroscience, memory loss, pollination, cyber security, memory loss, psychology and, arr, memory loss.
3. Come if you enjoy decanting wine. Which is a messy but useful thing to do. Much like having a drummer in a band.
4. Come if you like Durif, or don’t know Durif, or want to know the mystery of Durif. This show has a history tale in it about Durif.
5. Come along for a lazy afternoon wine and laugh. It’s at 4:20pm and so perfect for a pre-dinner learned or unlearned tipple.
Luke Morris performs The Wine Science Show: Second Vintage, at Coopers Inn, every weekend at 4:20pm
Tickets Available Here: https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2021/shows/the-wine-science-show-second-vintage
1. Come laugh. It’s really funny.
2. Experience virtual reality (VR). Arguably making this the most advanced show at the festival.
3. Travel without the carbon footprint. Feel like you’re in Bendigo while staying in Melbourne.
4. Watch nine acts at five venues, as the VR tours the town.
5. Be at the start of something big.
VR Comedy: Bendigo is on at Tasma Terrace from March 25 to April 5
1) Learn about the history of winemaking and Champagne.
2) Alcohol has a big role in Australia so find how it works.
3) Uncover some mysteries and misunderstandings.
4) Get a discount for groups of five or more, or when buying numerous festival shows.
5) Have fun even if you’re flying solo as you’ll learn and laugh.
Luke Morris performs The Wine Science Show at Pilgrim Bar March 28 – April 7