Five Good Reasons to see Late Night Impro
1. No animals were harmed in the making of this show.
2. The show has a great line-up of Comedy Festival guests.
3. No guests were harmed in the making of this show.
4. It’s the perfect antidote for that date that’s gone horribly wrong.
5. See #2.
Five Good Reasons to see Christophe Davidson – The Time Of Your Life
1. I’m Canadian, so you won’t be able to see me any other time of the year.
2. I dance!
3. I have little known facts about pigeons that will change the way you look at them…forever!
4. I underwent body modification for the finale of my show (Don’t worry, it’s not gross, very heartwarming actually).
5. There are things in my show never before attempted that you will laugh at for the first time in your life, and some things you will laugh at for the second time in your life… only harder this time.
Five Good Reasons to see Meg Pee – Close To You
1. If you don’t see it you’ll never know what it means be “Poofter Clapped”.
2. It will diminish your feelings of isolation if you’ve ever had a Carpenters song stuck in your head.
3. It will diminish your feelings of isolation if you had a regular childhood ritual of sitting in Hungry Jacks; opposite a woman crying at you with lettuce stuck on her eyebrow.
4. My parents have no idea I have written a show about their dysfunction.
5. My Nanna ate enough chops in her week to clothe a small village and Lady Ga Ga.
Five Good Reasons to see Seamus McAlary – Eponymous
1. You’ve not seen me before. Almost no one has.
2. I refrain from using the word ‘totes’.
3. It is the best show I’ve ever written and you’ll be seeing me in top form.
4. It’s relatively cheap (compared to a four bedroom home in South Yarra).
5. If you don’t your family may be in grave danger.