1. It will make you laugh… a lot… and even snort, and maybe a little wee.
2. I won’t be personally serving you food, but you’ll swear you are at a BBQ, and listening to that one friend (that’s me!) that everything crazy seems to happen to and makes you realise how much better your life is.
3. Just think, you might miss my debut show at the MICF and I become the next comic-god.
4. I’m born and bred in Melbourne, was a State Finalist in the 2013 RAW Comedy Competition Perth and am now living on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. I’ve performed in front of crowds around Australia and internationally, but I’m excited to be in front of my home crowd in Melbourne, for the first time!
5. You may fall in love with me and end up with a dog, a fish and 2 kids. Stranger things have happened…
Christian Lutz Living the Dream for information see the Melbourne International Comedy Festival website: