1) If you consider yourself a rebel and are too without applause.
2) To witness the future cult classic that is “Mr. Ice Cream”.
3) Most of the time when people ask Damien and Ross of the Late Night Party Boyz how they come up with their ideas, the assumption is that it involved drugs. For two sketches in this show, it’s actually true – try and guess which ones.
4) One of the last sketches broke a woman into laughter so much during the Adelaide run, it distracted one of the performers to the point they couldn’t put their costume for the finale on properly. The performer was Ross.
5) To witness some of the most silly, ridiculous live and video sketches this Comedy Festival and how two people can blow a wig and shoe budget.
Rebel Without Applause is on at The Tickle Pit at The Croft from April 9 to 20