1. “I don’t go to work thinking, ‘Right, I’m going to be more Heart-Throbby today.’” Kit Harington
2. “Acting is standing up naked and turning around very slowly.” Rosalind Russell
3. “I’m a skilled professional actor. Whether or not I’ve any talent is beside the point.” Micahel Caine
4. “I think the best way to become a character is by osmosis as opposed to thinking drectly about stuff.” Theo James.
5. “People who speak in metaphors should shampoo my crotch.” Jack Nicholson
Masterclasser is on at Crowded In The Vaults from March 30 to April 5