1. Seeing some Shakespeare after a plague season? Tis verily a VIBE!
2. Laughter is the best medicine. For lockdown blues. Not for COVID. Prithee…get vaccinated.
3. In the before times, the show was nominated for Best Comedy at Melbourne Fringe.
4. Every show is different, so you can return as oft as you like!
5. Everyone has been telling you that Shakespeare wrote King Lear during lockdown and stressing you out, but WE spent lockdown stress eating and playing games online and we will STILL make up a new masterpiece on the spot each night. Chew on that, Bill.
Completely Improvised Shakespeare is on at Trades Hall from April 5-18
Tickets available Here: