Five Good Reasons to see JUSTIN HAMILTON – THE GOODBYE GUY
1. It will be the final solo MICF show I will perform for the foreseeable future.
2. The show is my favourite type of MICF show that combines my love of stand up with a theatrical bent.
3. If you like your shows to have an emotional arc then this is the one for you.
4. If you were a fan of shows like Three Colours Hammo, Goodbye Ruby Tuesday and Purple Cows you will be in for a real treat.
5. I’ve taken some chances with this show, especially the ending. It is feeling like the most satisfying show I have written.
Five Good Reasons to see DYLAN COLE & STUART DAULMAN IN STORY TIME
1. You get to drink milk. (Alcohol is also available – but not for free like the milk)
2. Our show has a morals, a moral and general morality
3. See us now before we make a video aboutafricaand become really famous.
4. You’ll laugh til the milk comes out of your nostrils
5. You can prove how good you are at making Paper Aeroplanes.
Five Good Reasons to see JOSH EARL IS XXX
5. XXX refers to Roman Numerals not pornography,
4. In my show I defeat racism (well one racist, but still, one small step for man…)
3. I have a song entirely about the politics of Scrabble, if you like Scrabble or its cheaper cousin Words With Friends, you will like my show
2. If you saw my show three years ago (XXVII) this is a somewhat sequel. It’s a bit like 7 Up (the movie not the drink) with a much smaller budget
And 1. It contains (partial) nudity (in a tasteful way*)
*This depends on your definition of the word ‘tasteful’
Five Good Reasons to See JON BENNETT – MY DAD’S DEATHS
1. This show contains truths, emotions, real themes and bad poetry.
2. It also contains feelings of shame, fear and sadness.
3. This show contains no ‘gags’. (Ok, there is possibly one ‘gag’. See if you can spot it.)
4. This is not a ‘stand up comedy’ show.
5. This is a story about a man who has died… More than once.
Five Good Reasons to See ARBITRARY MONIKER BY JACKSON VOORHAAR & LYNN WILLIAMS.
This is The Zodiac speaking…
1. Film/Heavy Metal references (see above)
2. My lanky frame can provide amusement even when the jokes do not
3. I have a partner in crime. (Hi Lynn!)
4. I promise, no Irwin jokes this year*
5. It’s DEFINITELY finished. Definitely.
See you there!
*Unless Bindi dies, obviously.