1. You’ve ever written in your online dating profile that you’re a person “who loves to laugh” and need to prove that to someone.
2. You’ve been given a strange gift as a legacy from a close relative who has passed on So you can’t openly express how disappointing it is.
3. You suspect that Melbourne is a much bigger, cooler and scarier city than Adelaide, but need to know for sure.
4. You’ve struggled with the hardships of living alone, like having to put the bins out and write your own shopping list
5. You’ve ever tried and failed to avoid eye contact with someone at a tram stop.
Big Enough and Ugly Enough at the Butterfly Club 8.30 pm 8 to 13 Sept.