1. Each show is the opening (and closing) night of a completely improvised play using the language, themes and style of Shakespeare!
2. The fleeting one hour’s traffic of our stage is much shorter than sitting through an actual Shakespeare play! Imagine what you could do with that spare time – eat food, fall in love, do your taxes (or all 3 at the same time if you take your accountant on a date)
3. You get to hear fun words like: Mayhap, Verily and Strumpet.
4. A good death scene, or a love scene, or fairies (probably)
5. There will be a lute and shapely calves.
Soothplayers is on at The Improv Conspiracy – Theatre