1. You’ve already seen it. Like Dr. Manhattan you are an effect of your own cause, you have seen it, you will see it. You can’t fight destiny, you will book your ticket now.
2. Its not purely science fiction! For those afraid they will be lost in references like the above one, it does cater to an audience of varying amounts of knowledge. Its Science, Politics, everyday life all wrapped in a shiny theme, Science Fiction.
3. You like to laugh at the absurd nature of life and the universe.
If I’ve learnt nothing else from Tinder it is people like people who like to laugh, come see my show and then you can tell your Tinder dates about how cultured you are and how much you love to laugh at the absurdities of life.
4. We left 96 bags of faeces urine and vomit on the moon.
That is just one piece of information I learned researching this show. Imagine what you will learn when you come to see it.
5. Steven Hawking has all but confirmed that there is a multiverse, so you want to make sure you are living in Earth Prime, the best universe. In order for that to happen you should be in my audience. All those other multi-verses can suck it!
We’re Living in the Future is a one off performance by Matt Harvey on Oct 2 at The Open Stage Melbourne Uni.