1. I won’t make you feel bad about what you’re wearing. (Sometimes I go out and I feel like people are trying to make me feel bad about what I’m wearing… probably because I’m a grown woman who dresses like a 15 year old boy, anyway.
2. It’s better than a kick in the teeth.
3. My last 2 shows sold out, I know I sound like a wanker saying that, but they did, so, um…I’m a wanker aren’t I?
4. It’s a secret, but I am in charge of karma and if you come I’ll give you some. The good stuff.
5. You know you want to.
1. It’s a brand new show full of laughs, tears, vomiting.. however you react will be fine.
2. There is no audience participation. Oh except I do get one audience member up and shave their eyebrows, but apart from that..
3. You will get an insight into what it’s like to be a working comedian, from Hollywood to Hollywood-on-the-Gold Coast.
4. I have three children, I need to feed them. So if you can’t afford the ticket price, bring a loaf of bread.
5. It’s on at the Hairy Little Sista, right around the corner from the town hall in Little Collins st- it’s got a great bar, restaurant, you can meet me, I clean the toilets as well as performing.
Dave O’Neil’s other show is a panel show at the Wheeler Centre called Get Fact on the 13th & 20th of April at 7pm
1. It’s the funniest show I’ve ever written.
2. I will tell you how hedgehogs anatomically “do the sex”.
3. This show was just nominated for BEST COMEDY at Adelaide Fringe 2012.
4. People point out that I’m very skinny. The only way I can change that is if I buy more food. The only way I can do that is if you buy more tickets.
5. How do you get to five without sounding like a dick? Just come. It’s heaps good. You’ll laugh’n’shit. Promise.
1. Throughout the show, you will laugh, get terrified and get hard. But at which points will you do each? The answer says more about you then it does about me.
2. There’s a 1-minute video that EVERYONE will be talking about. (It made someone faint during my sold-out Melbourne Fringe Season). Get in on it.
3. I’m very sparkly.
4. I have a motherfucking metronome. This is not a drill, people.
5. The show is called LADYBONER, for Christ’s sake. LADYBONER.
1. Because it defies the space time continuum by having ‘me present’ introduce ‘me past’ talking live.
2. It features many people on drugs, drunk or of questionable mental health unchained and on air.
3. All the cool people are going who are also good looking.
4. My Mum said it was heaps good.
5. Its actually hard to breathe at parts its so funny (not me, the callers) obviously this is not a selling point if you have breath problems.