1) Clare & Daniel are known for creating the loudest rock band at MICF (Die Roten Punkte), but this year they’re hardly saying a word!
2) The Anniversary is one of the few comedies in the theatre genre for MICF and is being performed in the beautiful Beckett Theatre at Malthouse, it’s a theatre comedy sandwich!
3) There are fake stabby knives galore!
4) They’re a multi award winning team who’ve toured the world with their irreverent brand of comedy.
5) The show involves a party! Who doesn’t want to come to a physical comedy slapstick party?!
Clare Bartholomew & Daniel Tobias perform The Anniversary at The Malthouse Mar 31 – Apr 17