1. The free food and wine. It’s just like when you go to church for the yummy crackers and wine, or because your dad promises you a Freddie frog after.
2. There are no words in the whole show. You don’t have to understand English or have even gone to school.
3. The Virgin Mary is a badass superhero who has a permit from the government to commit exorcisms pretty much whenever.
4. There is a part of the show that features a realistic tour of the human anatomy. Cool!
5. Sh*t gets really, really weird. It also has a 5 star review and an award nomination from Perth Fringe World.
Virgin Bloody Mary is on at Errol’s from September 21 to 26