1. It’s a stand up comedy show! Which is super hard to find in Melbourne in April.
2. Hate kids? Great, none are allowed in, so you can have an hour child free and watch stand up.
3. It’s on at the Bull & Bear Tavern which has loads of great shows on so you can be lazy, and stay in the same seat watching shows forever! Or until the bar closes.
4. It’s on at 7pm, the perfect time to finish work, get happy tipsy and watch comedy. No angry tipsy people allowed.
5. Jen’s shows have been described as ‘“Outstanding razor-sharp slices of observational comedy” by Funny Women UK, “Gifted with wonderful timing and a lovely line in accents” by Australian Stage and she was selected as one of ‘The New Faces To Watch’ by the Herald Sun at last years MICF, but don’t trust these stoopid words on a page, come watch the actual show and decide if these people are right.
Jen Carnovale performs Wronger Than You at The Bull & Bear Tavern from April 5