1. You woke up in a ditch with no memory of who you are and where you came from. The only possible trace of your former identity is a single ticket to Andy Matthews and Matt Stewart in Logistical Nightmare.
2. You run a pest control company that recently decided to launch a new range of rat poisons to be called Andy Matthews and Matt Stewart in Logistical Nightmare. Your legal team insisted you see the show to confirm there were no potential licensing issues.
3. You believed that the Tuxedo Cat was a real cat and you’ve always wanted to spend 50 minutes inside a giant cat, and this seemed like too good an opportunity to pass up.
4. You only live next door and you thought you’d pop in with a casserole to welcome the new neighbours.
5. Bobby always said you’d meet up again at Andy Matthews and Matt Stewart in Logistical Nightmare, in this very place, at this very spot. The girls at the office said you were crazy to keep on believing, but here you are, and boy-howdy, if that figure in the corner doesn’t look just like Bobby used to, hunched over his coffee, with half an eye on the door, and the other eye and a half on some distant memory, that he never dared to share with anyone.
6. You appreciate performers who have no respect for the number 5.
Andy Matthews and Matt Stewart in Logistical Nightmare is on at The Tuxedo Cat from April 7