1. We’re quite sure this is the first time an Alien invasion puppet show will be part of the rather stoic and serious proceedings at The Coopers Malthouse.
2. Because Bunk Puppets invented 3D Shadow Puppetry… and we’re quite sure this is the first time a 3D Alien Shadow Puppet show with be part of the rather stoic and serious proceedings at The Coopers Malthouse.
3. To watch two grown men play with delicious puppets and act like hilarious fools.
4. To meet your yearly quota of watching riveting Russian accents on stage.
5. Have you ever wondered what Zebra tastes like? Or albino Orangutan? Come find out.
Stark and Dormy is on at The Coopers Malthouse until April 21