1. It’s the world’s first comedy show about sleep apnea. By seeing the show you’ll be part of history!
2. The show is educational as well as funny. If you snore or love someone who does, this show might save your relationship or even your life.
3. There are silly songs in a big range of genres like pop, blues, country, folk and even Europop!
4. I perform the song in my pyjamas, and have had the fly sewn up to ensure no wardrobe malfunctions.
5. In one song I try making up verses based on audience suggestions. Hopefully! Maybe I won’t pull it off and I’ll crash and burn…